Nice, looks very good!
Here's a bunch of comments (I'm just writing down everything I've found, you might know about all or most of them already):
- It would be a good idea to add the ability to cancel the 'Project Options'-dialog
the 'x' is disabled and there's only an OK button; how can I cancel the dialog without creating a new project? (if that would be possible, see below)
- Another idea would be to automatically add the project name to the output path (so you won't have to type it twice), like it's done in some other programs (afaik MSVC.Net does that as well).
- When creating this new project, it's not entirely clear why it doesn't let me create the project (with all the entry fields filled), it only displays a dialog with this message:
I had to manually kill wxRapid and still haven't figured out why I can't create that project (and leave the dialog without creating a project that doesn't want to be created - argh, man.. that's really a hair pulling situation!
- Dragging and dropping the sample project onto the main frame doesn't work, would be very nice if it did
- After starting wxRapid, try clicking with the right (!) mouse button inside the (empty) widget overview (on the right side of the main frame): *crash*
- The "Preview XRC Code" menu option makes the program crash if there's no frame (for previewing)
- You can also crash the program by dragging the Demo.project file onto wxRapid.exe and closing down the program again: *crash*
- "Project options" is missing a captial "O" for "Options"
- "Preview XRC code" is missing a capital "C" for "Code"
- "Frame stuff" is missing a capital "S" for "Stuff"
- Oh, and this:
..but I guess that's a matter of taste, or perhaps you just haven't noticed it because you're using that nice OSX-theme
Personally I can't stand bevel explosions (in any program). Even so much that it makes me use other programs (even if the program itself is very good).
That's all bugs I could find for now, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to see what this program will become