Skype add-on and D-Bus interface for wxWidgets

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
leseul
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Skype add-on and D-Bus interface for wxWidgets

Post by leseul »

Hello everybody
While doing some Skype automation programming using wxWidgets I have written bindings for the D-Bus IPC system. The bindings implement only some portion of D-Bus functionality (just what I needed for my own purposes) but if there will be an interest in it I could continue developing.
You can find a simple Skype add-on demo using the bindings on my site at http://symmetrica.net/scdbus.
I hope you will find it useful.
lodevena
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Re: Skype add-on and D-Bus interface for wxWidgets

Post by lodevena »

How do I make skype not start when I start up my macbook? When I start my macbook pro, skype just opens. How do I change the settings on skype so that skype doesn't start up when I start my macbook pro?
Albert Meaney
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Re: Skype add-on and D-Bus interface for wxWidgets

Post by Albert Meaney »

Try this: open System Preferences. Select Accounts, then choose your account. Go to Login Items. Scroll down to Skype, then select it and click on the minus symbol to remove it from your account's login items. After a restart, Skype should no longer auto-load.