AlgoRhythmia, PixelSwapper, Proxima Controller, others

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
Xangis
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

AlgoRhythmia, PixelSwapper, Proxima Controller, others

Post by Xangis » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:58 pm

I've written and released a handful of apps for Windows using wxWidgets. Here they are:

Freeware:

Proxima Controller - A pc-keyboard-based MIDI controller.
Vorbital Player - An OGG Vorbis file player.
Sample Rate and BPM Calculator - Lets you calculate the BPM or sample rate change needed in order to shift pitch by a number of semitones (and also make the reverse calculations).
wxDuris - A 2-d graphical client for the Duris multi-user dungeon using SDL and wxWidgets.

Shareware:

AlgoRhythmia - A random drumbeat generator and editor. Plays samples, MIDI, and has built-in effects processing.
PixelSwapper - An image manipulation program. I wrote this because I didn't have an easy solution for taking my digital camera pictures and getting them eBay ready.
LineMerge - A tool for merging two text files into one. Useful for combining records, creating lists, etc.

They can all be found at:

http://www.zetacentauri.com/software.htm

There are also few other non-wxWidgets freeware apps available (Drumming Dummy, CheckBeat, Bass Tuner, Guitar Tuner, MIDIPlayer)

Some of these will probably be ported to Linux or MacOS at some point, but I don't have a development environment for those OSes right now.
WinVista/7: VC++ .Net 2010 / Ubuntu 11.04: gcc4.4.3 [2.8.12 on all]

Jorg

Post by Jorg » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:47 am

Wow you have been very busy! The apps look very good make sure you also register them with the wxWidgets site as featured app, so the world can see what you've created ;-)

Regards,
- Jorgen
Forensic Software Engineer
Netherlands Forensic Insitute
http://english.forensischinstituut.nl/
-------------------------------------
Jorg's WasteBucket
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jorgb/wb

Xangis
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Post by Xangis » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:13 pm

Thanks for the tip :)

And I've added another one as of last night:

SpaceTheremin - A mouse-controlled virtual theremin capable of producing some very strange sounds.
WinVista/7: VC++ .Net 2010 / Ubuntu 11.04: gcc4.4.3 [2.8.12 on all]

tierra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tierra » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:13 am

The wxWiki offers a good place to list your applications (open source, and commercial) here if you would also like to list them there. I've noticed AlgoRhythmia is already listed in the commercial application list.