wxVS2005Integration 2.0 released.

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
priyank_bolia
wxWorld Domination!
wxWorld Domination!

wxVS2005Integration 2.0 released.

Post by priyank_bolia » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:13 am

Hi,

We have just released a new version 2.0 of wxVS2005Integration. The major enhancements are:

* Support for wxWidgets 2.7.2 (The only wizard currently to support 2.7 libraries).
* Enhanced Code generation by class wizards
---- o Cleaner .h files
---- o Constructor now supports parameters, to enhance customizations.
---- o New wxWidgets base classes added to derive from.
* Better resource file, to support XP style theme on all Visual Studio Compilers.
* Doxygen documentation generation facility provided. ( See screen shots to know, how to configure.)
* Support for default configuration to auto remember application last position & size.
* Support for Multi Locale.
* Better stdwx.h file.
* Improved default project settings.
* Support for native wxAboutDialog.
* Support for wxAUI library.
Last edited by priyank_bolia on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

zhouhao
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Post by zhouhao » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:59 am

Good job. But it's expensive.

priyank_bolia
wxWorld Domination!
wxWorld Domination!

Post by priyank_bolia » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:16 am

If you compare with others than its not, the problem is that some customers just keep mailing this not working, that's not good. Like they compile the wxWidgets library with /MT switch, then use the default wizard generated code (which use another switch) and just mail the errors. Its hard to find that what wrong at their end and solve that. But I am open to provide discount to high rank wxGuru's. But support is really a pain.

emarti
Filthy Rich wx Solver
Filthy Rich wx Solver

Post by emarti » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:15 am

Free Demo? Limited version? To try.
- T U R K E Y ?
- I love this country!

WebSites:
http://mebt.sourceforge.net/
http://wxquran.sourceforge.net/

RJP Computing
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Post by RJP Computing » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:10 pm

I am not trying to take over your post. The class wizard Looks awesome!!!! Great work.
zhouhao wrote:Good job. But it's expensive.
You can try wxPack. It comes with most of the stuff and is free. It ALSO has support for a wxWigets v2.7 project wizard and has for a while.
- Ryan
RJP Computing
wxPack - Precompiled wxWidgets package.

Ubuntu 9.04 x86_64/WinXP, AMD Athlon x2 3000+, 4000MB RAM, AC 97 Audio, nVidia GeForce 9400GS 1GB

priyank_bolia
wxWorld Domination!
wxWorld Domination!

Post by priyank_bolia » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:23 pm

emarti wrote:Free Demo? Limited version? To try.
The problem is that once it is installed, I can't limit the use. Regarding about demo its somewhat advanced version of wxVisualIntegration and wxVCExpressIntegration and the screenshots can give you some detail.

zhouhao
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Post by zhouhao » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:24 am

RJP Computing wrote:I am not trying to take over your post. The class wizard Looks awesome!!!! Great work.
zhouhao wrote:Good job. But it's expensive.
You can try wxPack. It comes with most of the stuff and is free. It ALSO has support for a wxWigets v2.7 project wizard and has for a while.
Thanks. I used wxPack before. But there are few problems.

1. wxLog is not working properly. I have a way to walk around it.
2. wxActiveXContainer has some problem to link. ( This is not wxPack's problem). I have to modify the source code of wxWidgets but I have to recompile it with wxPack's source code ( I don't know why. Maybe I have to try harder.)

So in the end I compiled wxWidgets by myself. But I still like to use wxPack's project wizard, auto version number and help integration.Great job. Hope you still work on it.