My new wxWidgets Tutorial Site

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
ghostdev85
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

My new wxWidgets Tutorial Site

Post by ghostdev85 »

Helo guys,
I am not really professional in wxWidgets, but I see that there is a lack of tutorials out there for wxWidgets. Therefore I used my own experience to build a website containing tutorials I have written. It is not much now, but I am confident in near future, it will be a nice tutorial site for wxWidgets.
For those who are interested, here is the URL
http://ghostdev85.googlepages.com/intro.html

P/S : The tutorials will be updated mostly once a week, which means, next week or so, I will be writing about event handling.

Thank you.
tierra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tierra »

There's a decent number of tutorials out there listed here, here, and here. I've thought they do a pretty good job getting you started and familiar with wxWidgets, then you can pretty much figure out the rest from all the samples included with wxWidgets that cover almost all different aspects of the library. But more tutorials never hurt, feel free to list your link on the wxWiki.
ghostdev85
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by ghostdev85 »

I see....
But I think I will still continue doing it.
Thank you
Brogue
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by Brogue »

I welcome your tutorials - keep it up.
yesidh
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

Post by yesidh »

Hi,

I think a tutorial always is welcome, I was seeing and thought that could be helpful to have it in HTML so we don't need to downloaded the pdf file and then open it.

Bye.