wxUiEditor Beta release

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
Randalph
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Re: wxUiEditor Beta release

Post by Randalph »

BTW, while building it yourself allows you to be current with ongoing changes between releases, the wxUiEditor-0.9.0-win64.exe listed under assets is a fairly simple Windows installer that will place wxUiEditor under the Start menu, add a desktop icon, associate the .wxui extension so you can open projects from Explorer, and of course uninstall all of that if needed. Future releases will continue to use that same installer so that they will update to the same location.
PB
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by PB »

Randalph, are you interested in bug reports as of now?

To be honest, I am not planning to use wxUIEditor now, but I was just playing with at for a couple of minutes and believe I found a few.
Randalph
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by Randalph »

Bug reports would be very helpful and greatly appreciated! There's no way I can test every possible control and configuration, so the more eyes looking at it, the better.
ollydbg23
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by ollydbg23 »

Nice work =D>