Spooqs, motion tracking and VFX for everyone

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
bertolino
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Spooqs, motion tracking and VFX for everyone

Post by bertolino »

Hello,
I am happy to announce Spooqs, a wxWidgets based software for motion tracking and VFX (but it can also be used for images).
It features face detection, 4 tracking algorithms and a bunch of effects that can be applied to the tracked objects.
As opposed to existing complex compositing software, it is intended to bring these technologies to everyone.
You are welcome to beta-test this Windows pre-release version to get a beautiful goody (go to https://spooqs.com and use the invitation code #SPOOQSBTWXWIDGET).
Any feedback, either on our online survey or on this forum will be much appreciated.

Note that when launching the installation, a Windows message may indicate that this program comes from an unknown publisher. Don't worry, this is because Spooqs has not yet been registered with Microsoft.

Kind regards,
Pascal

doublemax

Re: Spooqs, motion tracking and VFX for everyone

Post by doublemax »

Nice, looks very professional =D>

But maybe you should reconsider the color combination on the website, it makes my eyes hurt :)
Note that when launching the installation, a Windows message may indicate that this program comes from an unknown publisher. Don't worry, this is because Spooqs has not yet been registered with Microsoft.
If you know a way to get rid of that warning other than buying a EV code signing certificate, or having 10000+ installations, please let me know.
Use the source, Luke!
bertolino
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Post by bertolino »

Nice, looks very professional =D>
Thank you! :D
But maybe you should reconsider the color combination on the website, it makes my eyes hurt :)
The graphic designers are to blame, not me, sorry! :)
If you know a way to get rid of that warning other than buying a EV code signing certificate, or having 10000+ installations, please let me know.
I didn't dig into the problem but I am afraid there is no other options :(

By the way, is there any chance to see our application listed in the wxWidgets screenshot page?
Have a good day,

Pascal
doublemax

Post by doublemax »

bertolino wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:18 pm By the way, is there any chance to see our application listed in the wxWidgets screenshot page?
The website is part of the GIT repo. Make the changes yourself and submit a pull request.
Use the source, Luke!
bertolino
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Post by bertolino »

The website is part of the GIT repo. Make the changes yourself and submit a pull request.
Ok! I'm not too much familiar with the environment but I'll try to do it. Thank you!