I can't change cursor after closing dialog on linux

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
Bundy
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

I can't change cursor after closing dialog on linux

Post by Bundy »

Hej all.

I have application, just panel and statictext on it. I have two event, one is generated when user move mouse over panel, second when user move mouse over statictext. They both work, i know that becouse i send message to console when mouse is over static text and second when mouse is over panel. Now, when mouse is over static text in event function i change cursor to wxCursorHand, when over panel to wxNullCursor. It works fine but when I open another window (child dialog with show modal) and close it i always have wxNullCursor. Its strange, besause on console I have still correct messages. Code of my event functions:

Code: Select all

void myFrame::on_mouse_move(wxMouseEvent& event)
{
       wxLogMessage("over panel");
	my_panel->SetCursor(wxNullCursor);
       event.Skip();	
}
void statictext::on_mouse_over(wxMouseEvent& event)
{
	wxLogMessage("over text");
	GetParent()->SetCursor(wxCursor(wxCURSOR_HAND));
	event.Skip();	
}
Have somebody any idea?

"Fate rewards prepared mind"

Quote from movie "Liberator 2"
Bundy
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by Bundy »

Dont think about this anymore. I just set in this another window cursor to wxHOURGLASS_CURSOR first and on close to wxSTANDARD_CURSOR, when I change this wxSTANDARD_CURSOR to wxNullCursor everything works fine. Sorry for boder
"Fate rewards prepared mind"

Quote from movie "Liberator 2"