Adding scrollbar to a frame

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
victornguyen
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Adding scrollbar to a frame

Post by victornguyen »

How I Found My Passion With Ping Pong

Ping Pong is the game that attracts my attention from the last few years, and do you want to know why I started with this great game when I was 4 years old? The main reason was that my father bought a table for my brother 6 years old at this time. It's really hard to remember and think again after 15 years, but right now I've developed great skills, and I'm a favorite game. The original name was trendy before his very famous producer made the exact same definition as the very spectacular ping pong. Many other manufacturers at this time have used from table tennis, but a guy had to go the other way. History certainly goes deeper. To choose the best ping pong table, let's read the reviews at: Top 8 best ping pong table for the money

There have been many changes in thickness and of course also when it comes to the racquet. However, the ping pong paddle looks quite the same as they did about 15 years ago. The only difference is, is about the material, brand and adhesion. The system points up to 11 and 21 points per person, so what does it mean to you? If you reach 11 points ahead of your opponent, you will win the first game. However, note that there must be at least 2 different points for you to win a match. Which means if you are playing and you and your opponent should have 10 points, you will have to play until either you complete the way two points. Read How to choose the best professional ping pong paddles for you.

Thinking about my old time, and also the joy that we have with the match, I must say that the game named Ping Pong has indeed connected my family as never before. Is it mostly because of joy or rather than spending quality time than for my family? I guess both.

The excitement and excitement of academic skills such as handgrip, rotating backhand and many other things never made me bored anytime. The importance of a game like a ping pong where you must always learn something that makes indoor and outdoor sports stand out of this crowd. I would also like to provide you with some additional tips and tricks throughout the cruise becoming better players. Be sure to pay attention to how you hold your paddle and more importantly how you serve. A good tip is to watch videos on Youtube completely free and teach you the game right from the start. Here you will learn how to keep your ping pong paddles professionally and get some exceptional skills. If you want to practice your ping pong skills, choose the best ping pong robots to help: tt robot
Last edited by victornguyen on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doublemax

Re: Adding scrollbar to a frame

Post by doublemax »

Add a wxScrolledWindow as the only child of the wxFrame. Then create all controls as children of the wxScrolledWindow.
Use the source, Luke!