Page Setup dialog Switches to ISO_B3 from A0

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
rsb
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Page Setup dialog Switches to ISO_B3 from A0

Post by rsb »

Hello,

I invoked the Page Setup dialog from the Printer sample program and set the Paper Size to "A0", then OK'd the dialog.
I then printed to our Adobe Acrobat Reader DC viewer and the page size was listed as 13.90 x 19.68 in.
I then invoked the dialog a second time and the Paper Size was set to "ISO B3" which is 13.9 x 19.7 in.

Is this a know bug with wxWidgets or could this be some thing else.

We also use the wxPdfDocument library for printing which uses a similar dialog but when we print to "A0",
the paper size is correct.

Thanks,
RSB

wxWidgets Version: 3.1.0
Platform: Windows 7 Professional
Compiler: Visual Studio 2015, VS2014.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doublemax

Re: Page Setup dialog Switches to ISO_B3 from A0

Post by doublemax »

I can't test this as these paper formats don't even appear for me. But if it happens in the unmodified printing sample, try opening a bug report at http://trac.wxwidgets.org
Use the source, Luke!
rsb
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by rsb »

What do you mean by unmodified printing sample? The sample I'm using is directly from the wxWidgets archive. I didn't change
anything.
doublemax

Post by doublemax »

That's exactly what i meant. If the problem shows in the original unmodified printing sample that comes with wxWidgets, you should open a bug report for it.
Use the source, Luke!
rsb
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by rsb »

Thanks!