PopupWindow SetFocus fail

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
tgg_splash
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

PopupWindow SetFocus fail

Post by tgg_splash »

I plan to use wxPopupTransientWindow to popup a window with a wxVListBox. Then I find that I can't use mouse wheel to scroll my vlistbox. The point is that vlistbox can't accept focus while it is in a window derived from wxPopupTransitentWindow. I test the popup example. I find that mouse wheel fail in wxSpinCtrl, too.
I use wxWidgets-3.1.0 with visual studio 15.
ONEEYEMAN
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Re: PopupWindow SetFocus fail

Post by ONEEYEMAN »

Hi,
What is your question exactly? Or what problem you are trying to solve?

Thank you.
tgg_splash
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by tgg_splash »

Maybe I need state clearly. My native language is not English. I am sorry for my poor English. I want to implement a hybrid button like hybrid style in wxRibbonButtonBar. But it has custom appearance. So I derive MyPopupWindow from wxPopupTransitentWindow. In the window, there is a listbox derived from wxVListBox. I find that I can't use mouse wheel to scroll the listbox. So did it in "popup" example, there is a wxSpinCtrl.
tgg_splash
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by tgg_splash »

tgg_splash
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by tgg_splash »

tgg_splash wrote:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/964 ... dow-handle#
Here is some solution.
Yesterday I tried it successfully. Yesterday I use wxWidgets by linking lib file, but, today I use dll to link. The Windows API ::SetForegroundWindow fail.