Linking wxDockit or wxIFM into Dynamic Library

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
mispunt
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Linking wxDockit or wxIFM into Dynamic Library

Post by mispunt » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:16 am

I am writing a program which has it's own Dynamic lib. This lib is used for the most common function which should be shared by plugins.
One of the functions is to dock a window made by a plugin. but when I try to link wxDockit or wxIFM I get some linker errors.

Code: Select all

sdk/windowmanager.cpp:30: undefined reference to '_imp___ZN18wxInterfaceManagerC1EP8wxWindowS1_'
sdk/windowmanager.cpp:30: undefined reference to '_imp___ZN18wxInterfaceManagerC1EP8wxWindowS1_'
the above errors are when I use wxIFM. the errors below are from wxDockit.

Code: Select all

wxDockit/src/generic/layoutmanager.cpp:83: undefined reference to '_imp___ZN12wxWindowBase16PushEventHandlerEP12wxEvtHandler'
wxDockit/src/generic/layoutmanager.cpp:83: undefined reference to '_imp___ZN12wxWindowBase16PushEventHandlerEP12wxEvtHandler'
wxDockit/src/generic/layoutmanager.cpp:88: undefined reference to '_imp___ZN12wxWindowBase18RemoveEventHandlerEP12wxEvtHandler'
etc...
the only thing I do is making a new InterfaceManager/LayoutManager
When I do this in the main program, wxDockit works (wxIFM gives the same error :roll: )
Does anybody has an idea what I am missing?
Compiler: MingW
wxWidgets version: 2.6.2