Code: Select all
Here's what happens:
1. I click inside m_Eq_m to make it the focus. Its border gets darker.
2. I type in "3.14" (without the quotes), which is a legal number.
3. I press the tab key to advance to the next field, which is a wxButton.
4. The border around m_Eq_m gets lighter, and the border around the wxButton gets darker, so I know the focus has correctly moved.
5. BUT the insertion point is still visible on the screen in the m_Eq_m field.
Having the insertion point visible, when the wxButton is clearly the focus, is endlessly confusing.
Worse, when I press tab to move the focus around, when the focus exits m_Eq_m without editing, the field stays highlighted. And the insertion point is still there.
How to I make the insertion point invisible? Or visible?
In http://docs.wxwidgets.org/3.0/classwx_text_ctrl.html, I see GetInsertionPoint, SetInsertionPoint, and SetInsertionPointEnd. But I don't see anything about InsertionPointShow or InsertionPointHide.