Cef3 ...., how to embed cef3 in wxwidgets

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
wxKevin
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Cef3 ...., how to embed cef3 in wxwidgets

Post by wxKevin »

I compiled the official example of cef3, can run on Windows (Win32 program), and browse the web, but put it into wxWidgets, when initialized the browser,it crashed. I do not know how to run cef3 in wxWidgets program, Could you help me

Thanks!
doublemax

Re: Cef3 ...., how to embed cef3 in wxwidgets

Post by doublemax »

You could use this as a start:
https://github.com/sjlamerton/wxWebViewChromium

You probably have to make some adjustments to make it work with the latest CEF version.
Use the source, Luke!
wxKevin
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by wxKevin »

I have just run the code, but also the program crashes, with my own writing the same, and my cef version is the latest (I do not know whether you run success). I really can not find any reason, I'm going crazy。 :(
evstevemd
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by evstevemd »

wxKevin wrote:I have just run the code, but also the program crashes, with my own writing the same, and my cef version is the latest (I do not know whether you run success). I really can not find any reason, I'm going crazy。 :(
I would run with the CEF supported out of the box, then it would be easy to know if the issue is the environment, new CEF or what!
Chief Justice: We have trouble dear citizens!
Citizens: What it is his honor?
Chief Justice:Our president is an atheist, who will he swear to?