Passing array into function via void Topic is solved

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
awsdert
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Re: Passing array into function via void

Post by awsdert »

Could you show me an example where the functions are members of a subclass - my compiler doesn't seem to like the attempts I make so I have given up trying to use templates for now.
PB
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by PB »

Subclass of what class? And I also believe that these simple template functions don't have to (shouldn't) be class members, they should get all info they need passed via their parameters .
awsdert
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by awsdert »

The functions need to be members of a subclass because my GUI class is generated by wxFormBuilder and my subclass(ME) is derived from that and it would be a pain to go through all objects just to give external functions access to them.
awsdert
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by awsdert »

Actually don't worry about it, I'm now using that reinterpret_cast thing mentioned earlier, gonna make a few modifications to my code (so that I can delete the extra functions) and then I should good to go on the rest.