Problem using wxTextCtrl

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
dlchnr
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by dlchnr » Sun May 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Oromis_32 wrote: Its no use to comment out everything connected with the xml-Files.
Ich bin mir jetzt nicht sicher, ob ich das frank und frei richtig übersetzt habe "es macht keinen Sinn den XML-Kram rauszuschmeißen"?

Wenn doch, dann möchte ich Dich darauf hinweisen, dass wir dann immerhin wissen, dass das Problem auch mit nur zwei TextControls auftritt. Außerdem wärst Du dann ein kleines Stück hin zu einem Beispiel gekommen, wie es Auria benötigt.

dlchnr
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by dlchnr » Sun May 23, 2010 11:48 pm

To me it seems be a little suspicious that such a problem with an often used control arise together with Version 2.6 combability code?

Debster
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

Post by Debster » Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 am

try changing the constructor in "wxDialog(pParent, -1, wxT("Test"))" and i'm curious what is "string", why not using the wxString?

dlchnr
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by dlchnr » Mon May 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Debster wrote:try changing the constructor in "wxDialog(pParent, -1, wxT("Test"))" and i'm curious what is "string", why not using the wxString?
the string will be converted to a normal C-string by .c_str() and this one will be promoted to a wxString - that's no problem!