Resizing Panel

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
sercani
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Resizing Panel

Post by sercani » Mon May 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi everyone, i'm a newbie to the wxWidgets. I 've a question about gridsizer and gridbagsizer. I've created a panel with gridsizer which has 2 colons and 2 rows, and there are 4 gridbagsizer in this gridsizer. All gridbagsizers contain 2 panels and one scrollbar. It is something like that:
Blue and gray ones are panels, green ones are scroll bars, blue ones are view areas, grey ones contain control buttons such as maximize, snapshot etc. So here is my problem: when users press one of the maximize buttons -for example upper left gridbagsizer's maximize button- components that other gridbagsizers hold must be hidden and the upper left one must cover the whole area. It must be something like that:

How can i do that? Thanks for your replies already...(sorry for the image sizes :D )

Auria
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auria » Mon May 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Did you try wxWindow:: Show()/Hide() ?

sercani
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by sercani » Mon May 12, 2008 8:09 pm

I've already done that but the choosen panel must fill the client area, that is the main problem...

Deschamps
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

Post by Deschamps » Fri May 16, 2008 10:35 pm

sercani wrote:I've already done that but the choosen panel must fill the client area, that is the main problem...
Did you try calling Layout() after hidding the related controls?

Regards.
Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted