wxAUI: windows overlap when resized

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
catkiller
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

wxAUI: windows overlap when resized

Post by catkiller » Tue May 15, 2007 9:45 am

hi!
i have a wxDialog being managed by wxAui. after putting three windows derived from wxPanel into ist (one at the top, one at the center, one at the bottom) strange things happen:

1. i am able to resize the upper panel so much that it overlaps with the buttom thereby completly hiding the center pane. this is not reversable.
2. when i hit the maximize button, only the center-pane behaves normally. the other two aquire only half the size. the other visible pane (which should normally be hidden) does not seem to react.

does anyone else share this experience? i code with codeblock rc2 which uses mingws gcc 3.4.4
ive tried both wxwidgets 2.8.0 and 2.8.3.
so please, can anyone help?
thanx,
catkiller

geralds
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by geralds » Thu May 17, 2007 12:25 pm

Sorry I can't help but if you post at http://www.kirix.com/community/forums// ... m.php?f=15 one of the developers may be able to help you. (They've been really helpful and prompt in the past.)