wxTreeCtrl trouble

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
rsaccon
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

wxTreeCtrl trouble

Post by rsaccon »

Hi all

I use wxMSW254 and have serveral wxTreeCtrl inside a wxBoxSizer. Now I want the wxTreeCtrl to change its size when I expand or Collapse or add/delete items. How can I achieve that ?? What happens right now, is that just virtualSize inside the ScrollWindow of the wxTreeControls changes, but I want no scrollbars at the wxTreeCtrls because the containing window of the wxTreeCtrls has already scrollbars.

regards
rob
rsaccon
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by rsaccon »

I could formulate my question also like this: How can I detect whether the VirtualSize of one of the wxTreeCtrls has changed ?? If I can do that, then I can adjust the size with SetSizerMinItem (of the wxTreeControl's wxSizerItem).
rsaccon
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by rsaccon »

he solution I found is VERY simple: I just use one wxTreeCtrl, but with wxTR_HIDE_ROOT and wxTR_LINES_AT_ROOT, and then ist looks like there are several different trees.