I'm upgrading from 2.6.2. I'm trying to get a digest of the major features added but I haven't been able to find anything other than the CVS changelog (way too much detail). Any suggestions?
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:32 am
- Forum: General Development
- Topic: What are the major differences between 2.6.2 and cvs head?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 271
- Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:54 am
- Forum: Compiler / Linking / IDE Related
- Topic: wxMac cross-development
- Replies: 2
- Views: 658
I'm developing on a 10.4 system but I'd like to use 10.3 SDK I have installed and deploy on 10.3 systems. I know how to set these things in XCode and makefiles, but I'm not sure if there's an easy way to set this via the configure script. Any ideas? http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Developer...
- Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:46 pm
- Forum: C++ Development
- Topic: wxTextCtrl GetDefaultAttributes missing if wxUSE_RICHEDIT==0
- Replies: 2
- Views: 699
(This post pertains to the head of wxWindows CVS.) A function implementation wxTextCtrl::GetDefaultAttributes() that is wrapped in a #if wxUSE_RICHEDIT block, but the function declaration is not wrapped in a #if wxUSE_RICHEDIT block This breaks __WXWINCE__, which defines wxUSE_RICHEDIT 0 by default....
- Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:55 am
- Forum: Platform Related Issues
- Topic: WinCE baked vcw/vcp do not work properly in eVC3
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1444
WinCE baked vcw/vcp do not work properly in eVC3 as is indicated on http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/wiki.pl?Developers_Notebook/WxWinCECompiling "Compiling wxWinCE for Windows CE 3.0" and "ABX tried with eVC3" AFAIK eVC4 vcp/vcw files cannot be opened in eVC3. If that's true, this *shouldn't* work. Shall ...