Like in the title - Is it possible to copy one or few elements (for example group of wxButtons as well as wxTextCtrls) to another wxFrame with CodeBlock IDE? That would be really helpful.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:20 pm
- Forum: Compiler / Linking / IDE Related
- Topic: Is it possible to copy elements from one wxFrame to another in CodeBlock?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 103
- Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:07 am
- Forum: wxCode
- Topic: wxWidget with wxMathPlot - problems with cord (0.0)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 794
Hello! I've got few problems with wxWidget connected with wxMathPlot. I've managed to combine few layers together (shown in the picture included), but there is one thing that i cannot deal with. Is there any way to change the point (0.0) for the blue dot in the bottom-left corner, to the middle of t...