Very much so. Thanks.Hope this helps somebody.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 10, 2013 3:47 pm
- Forum: The Code Dump
- Topic: wxModalWindow class - now a general modal window to use.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5858
this->MakeModal(true); I found this->MakeModal(true) does not work with wxFrame; it doesn't create an event loop. I used Jason's modalwindow class in place of wxFrame. modalwindow->ShowModal() now works as expected. http://forums.wxwidgets.org/viewtopic.php?t=20752&highlight=frame+dialog#p89334 :D
- Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 pm
- Forum: Compiler / Linking / IDE Related
- Topic: Error compiling wxWidgets with cygwin/mingw64
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1398
- Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:21 am
- Forum: C++ Development
- Topic: assert "m_count > 0" failed in DecRef() when using a grid
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4157
Thanks. You saved me from lots of frustration.
Code: Select all