Please update your bug reports

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
tbreina

Please update your bug reports

Post by tbreina »

I periodically check our bug tracker (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_i ... tid=611982).

Currently, there are several bug reports that I believe may have been fixed (either directly or indirectly). I've tried to contact the bug submitters directly wherever possible (several reports are submitted anonymously).

If you've submitted a bug report in the past, could you please check your report and comment on whether it is still relevant? I'd really like to prune the list down so that we can better focus our efforts.

Thanks.
-Tony

p.s. When submitting bug reports, please make sure to describe the steps to reproduce the bug, what OS you are using (including any emulators or Wines or VMWares), and what version of wxDev-C++ you have. If a bug report is generated during a crash, please attach that to the bug tracker as well. Thanks.
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.
NinjaNL

Post by NinjaNL »

Would it make sense to email the offenders and give them a week to reply? After that week simply mark the bug as solved or closed.

Mal
Follow the development of my screenplay authoring program at http://wxscreenplaywriter.blogspot.com/
buildere
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by buildere »

NinjaNL wrote:Would it make sense to email the offenders and give them a week to reply? After that week simply mark the bug as solved or closed.

Mal
I think the sourceforge CMS notifies people involved on any given bug track of any change. I don't remember if it was "Postponed" but one of the Resolution choices closed the item automatically if there was no response after some time.
tbreina

Post by tbreina »

Yes, SF emails them when any change is made to the bug report. However, some people have submitted bugs anonymously. So I have no way (other than posting this message) to contact them again.

-Tony
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.