problem building 2.9.2 on os x lion

Do you have a typical platform dependent issue you're battling with ? Ask it here. Make sure you mention your platform, compiler, and wxWidgets version.
starwars-chewie
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

problem building 2.9.2 on os x lion

Post by starwars-chewie »

I'm trying to build on os x lion. The error is shown below.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks in advance

make
/Users/dfab1954/projects/wxWidgets-2.9.2/build_cocoa_debug/bk-deps g++ -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -c -o corelib_utils_osx.o -I./.pch/wxprec_corelib -D__WXOSX_COCOA__ -DWXBUILDING -I/Users/dfab1954/projects/wxWidgets-2.9.2/build_cocoa_debug/src/tiff/libtiff -I../src/tiff/libtiff -I../src/jpeg -I../src/png -I../src/regex -DwxUSE_BASE=0 -Wall -Wundef -Wunused-parameter -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-deprecated-declarations -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/Users/dfab1954/projects/wxWidgets-2.9.2/build_cocoa_debug/lib/wx/include/osx_cocoa-unicode-static-2.9 -I../include -DWX_PRECOMP -g -O0 -fno-common ../src/osx/utils_osx.cpp
../src/osx/utils_osx.cpp: In function ‘int wxDisplayDepth()’:
../src/osx/utils_osx.cpp:72: error: ‘CGDisplayBitsPerPixel’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [corelib_utils_osx.o] Error 1
starwars-chewie
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Re: problem building 2.9.2 on os x lion

Post by starwars-chewie »

Hi All,

Is there a Mac OS wxWidgets developer I could contact that might be able to help?

Thanks
Auria
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auria »

Hi,

I recommend posting on the wx-users mailing list, you can reach the wxOSX developers there
"Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue"
-- Windows
twhsu
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by twhsu »

I have the same issue and solved it with the command as below before "make".

../configure --enable-unicode --enable-debug --disable-shared --with-osx_cocoa --with-macosx-sdk=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk --with-macosx-version-min=10.5

, using the info from http://www.mail-archive.com/wxperl-user ... 02849.html

After "make", I could build samples successfully.